Greg has experience in the provision of advice and will provide all the practical and commercial assistance you need, delivered in a way that is relevant and appropriate for you and your family. Greg offers a range of investment, insurance, wealth management and retirement solutions to clients. He can assist you with different advice strategies depending on your stage of life based around your needs and objectives.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Bachelor of Business (Administration Management)
- Graduate Diplomas in Financial Planning, Applied Finance (Wealth and Investment Management) and Applied Corporate Governance
- Associate Diploma (Accounting)
- Certificate IV in Work Place Assessment and Training
- Member of IPA-Fellow, FINSIA-Fellow, Financial Advice Association Australia and Associate Member of the Governance Institute of Australia
- Justice of the Peace (SA)
In his spare time, Greg is also a Match Day Commissioner with the Women’s and Men’s A League and has been performing this as well as Team Liaison Roles for major games.
Greg loves travelling and has visited 90+ destinations locally, nationally and globally. He also enjoys kayaking and bike riding for fitness.